Identity Python Board of Directors
Hola a todos!
There were no objections to the initial board slate, nor to adding two
more seats to the board. As of today, the list of nominations are:
* idpy chair for 12 months = Ivan Kanakarakis
* at-large for 12 months = Roland Hedberg (independent)
* at-large for 24 months = Heather Flanagan (SCG)
* regular board member for 12 months = Mike Jones (as a link to the
* regular board member for 12 months = Chris Whalen (NIAID, as a
representative of the research community)
* regular board member for 24 months = Christos Kanellopoulos (GEANT)
* regular board member for 24 months = Leif Johansson (SUNET)
The draft statues (https://github.com/IdentityPython/Governance) have
been updated to include the additional seats, and a final copy will be
approved by the board when it is seated. Also on the early agenda for
the board: determining whether or not we'll go the route of requiring a
CLA or CCLA for the code submitted to idpy.
If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know
by the end of this week.