Hi all, I'm glad the scheduled time for the IdPy Board meeting works for
most people, based on the meeting polls. I will send the proposed agenda
and motions for a vote in the next few hours.
*IdPy Board Meeting*
Thursday, September 17⋅9:00 AM San Francisco | 12:00 New York | 5:00 PM
London
(in your time zone <https://everytimezone.com/?t=6aab2d80,3c0>) - just
under 24 hours from now
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83836763783?pwd=Jd2waMNdbI7KSQAKqMoQmtbWuadodZ.1
Everyone should have received a meeting invite on Aug 28. Thank you to the
2 directors who have acknowledged the invitation with an accept/decline
response; I have not heard from the other 5 directors. *Your response to
the meeting invite or this email will help determine who should be included
in the meeting quorum count. *
*If you will not attend the meeting on the 17th and plan to send a proxy
representative* in your absence, please let me know who will attend in your
place by *close of business on Wednesday*. Alternatively, *you may email me
your votes on the motions* listed on the agenda before the scheduled
meeting time. I'll send the motions in the next few hours.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Best, Laura Paglione