Dear all,
While preparing and looking forward to the conference in Tampere, we will also do some
upgrades to the webpage, it currenly looks like this:
https://mau.se/en/research/research-centres/centre-for-sexology-and-sexuali…
Instead of links, I will add everyone's title and affiliation to the new version of
the page. I have done my best to identify the correct information online, but please look
at the attached list and let me know on Sept 24th at the latest if you want to change
anything!
I know we have been getting some spam to the list, and I am working on resolving that!
October the 28th Professor Róisín Ryan-Flood will visit Malmö University to talk about her
research project on stone identies. We will arrange a seminar at 13.15-15 CET, which will
also be available digitally. I will send out a proper invitation shortly and hope many of
you can join!
Best,
Kiin
- - - - - -
Kiin Catrine Andersson
Associate professor of social work/Docent i socialt arbete
Institutionen för socialt arbete, Malmö universitet
Hälsa och samhälle, 205 06 Malmö
Tfn: 040-665 85 77