[Satosa-dev] eIDAS integration

Niels van Dijk niels.vandijk at surfnet.nl
Thu May 3 14:10:55 UTC 2018

Hi all (and specifically Ivan as he was committing stuff),

I note a commit mentioning eIDAS integration, however what was committed
(https://github.com/IdentityPython/SATOSA/commit/a0b7cf9eb73714cef76d6ab7249df1a52332fe11#diff-7096df3e286d488b77d9e6f1ff6622c6)
seems a bit too little to actually engage with eIDAS. I am for example
not seeing any reference to eIDAS specific saml extentions. Is all of
that covered in pySAML? I found this as well
(https://github.com/grnet/pysaml2eidas/tree/devel) , but that does not
seem to be used by SatoSa?

What would I need to pull together to setup a satosa based eIDAS gateway?

thanks,

Niels

--
Niels van Dijk        Technical Product Manager Trust & Security
Mob: +31 651347657  |   Skype: cdr-80  |  PGP Key ID: 0xDE7BB2F5