[Satosa-dev] Licences of SatoSa and all dependencies

Niels van Dijk niels.vandijk at surfnet.nl
Wed Apr 4 08:42:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I would like to find out what the licenses of *all* components and
dependencies that make up SaToSa. Any suggestion to how to do that in an
automated fashion?

I could walk down the libraries manually in
virtualenv/lib/python3.5/site-packages, but that is rather tedious and
error prone. I also found some scripts to do this for me, however these
seem to just report what is in use at the os/system level, not
specifically for our virtualenv.

Any suggestions, or a solution you may have used previously?

Niels

--
Niels van Dijk        Technical Product Manager Trust & Security
Mob: +31 651347657  |   Skype: cdr-80  |  PGP Key ID: 0xDE7BB2F5