[Satosa-dev] SATOSA dev meeting

Whalen, Christopher (NIH/NIAID) [C] cwhalen at mail.nih.gov
Sat Sep 30 21:23:54 CEST 2017

We might be able to do something at our site in Uganda in collaboration with RENU (local NREN) if you want equatorial.

___
Christopher Whalen
International Program Manager
Office of CyberInfrastructure and Computational Biology National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH

Contractor - Research Data & Communications
Office:                      +1 (301) 496-1603
Mobile:                     +1 (301) 408-8268
US Fax:                        (877) 801-7159
Int'l Fax:                   +1 (301) 760-7873

E-mail: cwhalen at niaid.nih.gov
E-mail: cwhalen at researchdata.us

"NIH’s mission is to seek fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability." http://www.nih.gov/about/mission.htm