[Satosa-dev] SATOSA dev meeting

Rainer Hoerbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Fri Sep 29 19:18:50 CEST 2017

I would join.

BTW, I have been considering to offer a day for workshops and dev-meetings with TIIME 2018 in Vienna. There will be no REFEDS and EduGAIN meeting colocated with TIIME. Therefore Tuesday, 6. February would be available with the 2 open space days following Wed/Thu. Let me know what you think.

- Rainer