[Satosa-dev] separate repository for microservices and/or plugins?

Ioannis Kakavas ikakavas at noc.grnet.gr
Sun Sep 24 17:42:32 CEST 2017

> I set an internal deadline for 22/09 and I will get back to you with
> updates by that time.

2 days later - sorry for that - the repo is online. I kept the history
from SATOSA by using this cookbook from github :
https://help.github.com/articles/splitting-a-subfolder-out-into-a-new-repository/

I couldn't figure out how I could get 2 subfolders into that easily so
that meant we lost the history of the tests dir. I believe we can live
with that, but if not, I'm open to suggestions on how it could have been
retained.

New repo lives in https://github.com/IdentityPython/satosa_microservices

Cheers,
Ioannis

---
Ioannis Kakavas - ikakavas at grnet.gr
Identity and Security Engineer
GRNET Network Operations Centre
Greek Research & Technology Network - http://www.grnet.gr
7, Kifisias Av. 115 23 Athens, Greece
Office: +30 2107474255

PGP Fingerprint: A5AA FB5E 740A 603B FAB1 9920 D70F 0CD5 9DE3 C262