[Satosa-dev] pysaml2 failing signature validation

Johan Lundberg lundberg at sunet.se
Wed Sep 20 11:14:11 CEST 2017

On Wed, 2017-09-20 at 09:21 +0200, Leif Johansson wrote:
> I don't think we automatically push any docker images to the public
> docker hub...

We push a new latest tag whenever master is updated (and tests are
passing of course) and we push a version tag for every release.
Automatically from travis-ci.

That means that there was a new latest tag 2 days ago (when I updated
the README) but the code has not updated since the release of 3.4.8.
There might of course be some updates to the requirements during that
time but if they break something we need more/better tests.

Br
--
Johan Lundberg
SUNET