[Satosa-dev] pysaml2 failing signature validation

Rainer Hoerbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Tue Sep 19 23:25:46 CEST 2017

I find Satosa having problems with the metadata signature validation since yesterday. Signatures created by both pyff and shib/xmlsectool cause satosa_saml_metadata.py fail with
saml2.sigver.XmlsecError: data and digest do not match. I am not aware of any configuration changes that are related to the issue.

Did someone reload and check metadata recently, with or without system update or a new Docker image?

This leads me to another question. Is Satosa capable of reloading metadata without restart?

Best regards
Rainer