[Satosa-dev] How to spoof attribute values?

Ioannis Kakavas ikakavas at noc.grnet.gr
Mon Sep 18 09:20:44 CEST 2017

Ivan has created such a generic microservice ( the attribute processor
[0] ) that can be used to implement and define small attribute
processing filters.

See for example [1] that contains a number of examples of such
processors ( attribute hashing, extracting scopes, etc. )

An example on how to change an attribute value via the
attribute_processor microservice and the relevant processors can be
found in [2]

[0]
https://github.com/SUNET/SATOSA/blob/master/src/satosa/micro_services/attribute_processor.py

[1]