[Satosa-dev] usage questions?

Scott Koranda skoranda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:14:16 CEST 2017

Hi,

> I was wondering if I could deploy SATOSA behind apache httpd - either by using
> mod_proxy or mod_wsgi?

I have not done it myself but it should be straightforward. It is just a
WSGI app so if you know how to "mount" WSGI apps into Apache using
mod_wsgi you should be able to get it going without too much trouble.

I usually just run it with the gunicorn server but than that sits behind
a load balancer (either Amazon ELB or HA proxy), and it works just fine
in that configuration.

Others on the list may have direct experience or tips to share with you.

Cheers,

Scott K