[Satosa-dev] separate repository for microservices and/or plugins?

Johan Lundberg lundberg at sunet.se
Wed Sep 13 10:30:59 CEST 2017

On Tue, 2017-09-12 at 15:41 -0500, Scott Koranda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering if a separate repository for SATOSA plugins and/or
> microservices has been set up yet?
>
> I have some updates for the LDAP attribute store microservice that I
> have been
> waitint to push until it is moved to a different repository.
>
> Should I continue to wait or just go ahead and push the changes (or
> more
> precisley submit a pull request)?

Hello,

I would say submit the PR so you get the updates you want in.

I think the separation have taken longer to start working on than we
expected due to that there haven't been a rush of people wanting to add
their own plugin/microservice. What I mean is that the additions and
changes to the plugins/microservices have been very manageable.

Feel free to object to the above if any one have a different opinion :)

Best regards,
--
Johan Lundberg
SUNET