[Satosa-dev] Front end support for the HTTP-POST binding

Matthew X. Economou xenophon at irtnog.org
Thu Sep 7 17:09:20 CEST 2017

Ivan Kanakarakis writes:

> In this case you should probably look at the 'preferred_binding'
> configuration option.

It isn't clear from the linked code/documentation where to change this setting.  Do I set this in .../plugins/saml2_frontend.yaml in the config:idp_config dictionary?  I also see a key named config:idp_config:service:idp:endpoints:single_sign_on_service, currently set to the empty list (`[]`).

--
"The lyf so short, the craft so longe to lerne."