[Satosa-dev] [Idpy-discuss] SATOSA dev meeting

Benn Oshrin benno at sphericalcowgroup.com
Wed Nov 8 14:57:33 CET 2017

I would like to propose a governance session, but not at the expense of
the developer meeting. Perhaps we can find an hour or two some other
time during the week?

If there will be governance issues discussed on the VC calls, then I
would try to join those, but if they will be technical/architectural I
think I can skip them. (Or maybe we should try to schedule a separate
call for governance?) And on the governance note, biweekly seems better
than monthly in case of cancellation.

Thanks,

-Benn-