[Satosa-dev] [Idpy-discuss] SATOSA dev meeting

Rainer Hoerbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Sun Nov 5 19:15:14 CET 2017

I drafted a schedule for TIIME 2018 including a idpy dev meeting. I plan to make the first mailing round Thursday. Therefore it would be good to receive change requests and do adjustments in the next couple of days. My proposal for the dev meeting is to have Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning + Tuesday afternoon as reserve, just in case there is more to do.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?showNav=0&height=600&wkst=2&src=3vqddlglstus08ffeeqmcceh9c@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Vienna&dates=20180205/20180209&mode=WEEK

There will be parallel meetings:
FIM4R (confirmend)
Federation boot camp (likely)
Hub+Spoke, Kantara, Shib consortium (under discussion)

For the discussed web conference we still have to agree on a time. I created a doodle poll with hours from 14-20h CET from Monday thru Friday. While using the days from 6.-10. November, this poll is intended to agree on a regular meeting time (bi-weekly or monthly?). SO this not an invitation to a particular call - we have to agree on a first date in a separate mail

https://doodle.com/poll/n532zhs9e756yuaq

Cheers, Rainer