[Idpy-discuss] thiss-js Docker discovery service not clickable

Scott Koranda skoranda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:37:41 UTC 2019

> P.S. Note that I reported yesterday an issue with pyFF MDQ not responding
> correctly when the query is the sha1 hash of an entityID. Does not
> being able to resolve the metadata for the SP prevent discovery from
> working?

Apparently, yes.

I switched pyFF storage backends temporarily to use the default
pyff.store:MemoryStore instead of pyff.store:RedisWhooshStore. That
storage backend is able to respond to MDQ queries using the sha1 hash of
the entityID.

Once I did that the thiss-js discovery service started working as I
expected.

Thanks,

Scott K