[Idpy-discuss] Project licensing within IdentityPython

Rainer Hoerbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Thu May 16 19:08:18 UTC 2019

Taking the legal advice to the extreme, each class and function would have to be outfitted with license text to alert code clippers about the legal implications. Empty __init__.py file as well, of course.

We need i18n for these headers, of course. Wikipedia's list of official languages seem incomplete to me. I have met people speaking latin, esperanto and clingonian in my live. Did I miss something ;-)

- Rainer