[Idpy-discuss] Status CMService

Ivan Kanakarakis ivan.kanak at gmail.com
Tue May 14 22:02:26 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

On Mon, 13 May 2019 at 17:05, Rainer Hoerbe <rainer at hoerbe.at> wrote:

> I have a use case for SATOSA + a consent service.
>
> There was a discussion about moving CMService to IdPy at the Meeting from 6 March 2018[1], and Roland merged SURFnet’s updates into the its-dirg repo later (27 May 27 2018). There was no further activity afterwards.
>
> Is someone using CMService, and possibly interested in moving it into IdPy?

Including the CMService in idpy means that someone should actually maintain it.
I remember those discussions, but there was never an official proposal
towards idpy.
I also remember that there weren't many users of the CMService.
While eduTEAMs is now using the CMService, it does not want to be the
maintainer of it (at least not at this time).

If someone wants to take care of it, we can definitely have a discussion ;)

> Cheers, Rainer
>
> [1] https://lists.sunet.se/pipermail/idpy-discuss/2018-March/000114.html

Ivan c00kiemon5ter Kanakarakis  >:3