[Idpy-discuss] idpy Developers call - alternate time

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at sphericalcowgroup.com
Thu May 9 16:07:42 UTC 2019

Hola a todos!

Thank you for filling out the poll. The best time (but not perfect) is Thursday, 16 May 2019 @ 14:00 UTC. I’ve sent a calendar invitation to the individuals who usually attend the calls; if you have not received one and would like a calendar invite, please let me know!

Connection details for the call are below. I will send out an agenda on Tuesday.

Meeting URL
https://bluejeans.com/163562895?src=join_info

Meeting ID
163 562 895

Want to dial in from a phone?

Dial one of the following numbers:
+1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose))
+1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose))
(see all numbers - https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers)

Enter the meeting ID and passcode followed by #

Connecting from a room system?
Dial: bjn.vc or 199.48.152.152 and enter your meeting ID & passcode

Thanks! Heather