[Idpy-discuss] pyFF: Pipes for additional output formats

Leif Johansson leifj at sunet.se
Wed May 8 11:17:39 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-08 11:36, Rainer Hoerbe wrote:
> Hi Leif,
>
> I added 2 pipes to buildin.py:
> - publish_html creates static HTML views of IDPs and SPs, using XSLT based on Peter Schober’s alternative to MET;
> - publish_split: similar to store, but added validUntil and creates signed XML-file per EntityDescriptor. This can be consumed dynamically by ADFS in an IDP role.
>
> I put it directly into buildin.py because it shares some code with the sign pipe. Is this viable from your PoV - if yes, I would make an PR.
>
> Cheers, Rainer

I think that sounds great! You can produce the PR when you like but it
may be easier for you to wait a week or so until I have merged
api-refactory into master. Alternatively produce the PR now and assuming
the api-refactory merge doesn't introduce conflicts I will merge asap.

Either way works for me!

	Cheers Leif