[Idpy-discuss] pyFF: Pipes for additional output formats

Rainer Hoerbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Wed May 8 09:36:01 UTC 2019

Hi Leif,

I added 2 pipes to buildin.py:
- publish_html creates static HTML views of IDPs and SPs, using XSLT based on Peter Schober’s alternative to MET;
- publish_split: similar to store, but added validUntil and creates signed XML-file per EntityDescriptor. This can be consumed dynamically by ADFS in an IDP role.

I put it directly into buildin.py because it shares some code with the sign pipe. Is this viable from your PoV - if yes, I would make an PR.

Cheers, Rainer