[Idpy-discuss] Doodle Poll - alternate day/time for the next idpy dev call

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at sphericalcowgroup.com
Tue May 7 15:57:27 UTC 2019

Hola a todos!

Several people have let me know that they are not available during our usual call window on 14 May 2019. I’ve put together a doodle poll to try and find an alternate time; we’ll try and get back to our usual call cycle on 28 May 2019 (pending participants’ availability).

https://doodle.com/poll/rdfawvpi78ce8p9h

If you would fill that out ASAP, I would appreciate it! Some options are for this Friday, so the sooner we have a list of viable choices, the better.

Thanks! Heather