[Idpy-discuss] mdq-browser and progress on the api-refactory branch

Leif Johansson leifj at sunet.se
Sun May 5 20:29:42 UTC 2019

In my effort to clean up pyff (cf recent posts) I have created an
HTML5/JS frontend app that closely mirrors the "admin" application
that pyffd currently comes with: https://github.com/SUNET/mdq-browser

This is another step in the (previously announced) plan to make
core pyFF less of a monolith.

Also the api-refactory has seen a lot of work recently, notably
adding several APIs to help instrument pyFF and a rewrite of the
fetch module to use apscheduler which looks like a great tool for
managing asynchronous operations.

	Cheers Leif