[Idpy-discuss] Identity Python contributions
hlflanagan at sphericalcowgroup.com
Sun May 5 18:27:24 UTC 2019
Hola a todos!
After much discussion, debate, and research, the Identity Python board (https://idpy.org/organization/) has agreed upon a Note Well  to govern contributions to all Identity Python Projects. This Note Well is linked off the Contribute page on our website. See https://idpy.org/contribute/.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
 Full text:
Identity Python Note Well
version 1 - Approved 1 May 2019 by the Identity Python Board
This is a reminder of Identity Python policies in effect on various topics such as patents or other IPR.
• By participating (e.g., submitting code, attending in conference calls or meetings, posting to project mailing lists) in Identity Python projects, you agree to follow Identity Python processes and policies as defined in the Identity Python governance pages and in the GitHub Terms of Service.
• If you are aware of any code, component or material idea within any of the projects included in Identity Python that is covered by patents or patent applications that are owned or controlled by you, your sponsor, employer or any other organization with which you are affiliated, you have an obligation to disclose that fact, or refrain from contributing to Identity Python.
• By making a contribution to Identity Python you are asserting that you have permission to make such contributions on behalf of your sponsor employer or affiliated organization.
• If you are working on any code component jointly managed with another organization, you agree to abide by that organizations IPR policies and any requirements for a Contributor License Agreement.
• As a participant or attendee, you agree to work respectfully with other participants; please contact the Identity Python board board at idpy.org if you have any questions or concerns.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Idpy-discuss