[Idpy-discuss] uniAuth a pySAML2 IDP

Giuseppe De Marco giuseppe.demarco at unical.it
Mon Jul 1 14:25:43 UTC 2019

Hi everybody,
I'm happy to announce the first release candidate of a new OpenSource
Identity Provider called uniAuth, built on top of pySAML2 and Django
Framework.

https://github.com/UniversitaDellaCalabria/uniAuth
https://uniauth.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

First of all I want to thanks Identity Python initiative, for giving us the
tools to build something useful, with adequate adherence to standards.
I had a lot of fun in developing it, now it's time to share and to fill up
curiosity topics about any usage or implementation questions if they come,

thanks a lot and hear you back soon

Dott. Giuseppe De Marco
CENTRO ICT DI ATENEO
University of Calabria
87036 Rende (CS) - Italy
Phone: +39 0984 496945
e-mail: giuseppe.demarco at unical.it

Il banner è generato automaticamente dal servizio di posta elettronica
dell'Università della Calabria
 <http://www.unical.it/5x1000>