[Idpy-discuss] Notes: idpy dev call, 17 December 2019

Christos Kanellopoulos christos.kanellopoulos at geant.org
Tue Dec 17 16:34:39 UTC 2019

Hi Scott,

Here is the link to the document, which describes what we want to do:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OI9Iv2SwOAnhM91ru-gAO9G_hb64fPq1i7Zk4hxv6E4/edit

Christos

On 17 Dec 2019, at 17:27, Scott Koranda wrote:

> Hi,
>
>>    b. Satosa - https://github.com/IdentityPython/SATOSA
>> <https://github.com/IdentityPython/SATOSA>
>> New front end for Satosa being worked on by Antonis and Nikos. The
>> initial work is being done outside GitHub (because it is part of
>> another project).
>
> I am sorry I missed the call.
>
> Antonis and Nikos, can you give a quick overview in email about the
> new
> frontend for SATOSA? What type of frontend and what problem are you
> trying to solve?
>
> Thanks, and again my apologies for missing the discussion during the
> call.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Scott K

Christos Kanellopoulos
Senior Trust & Identity Manager
GÉANT
M: +31 611 477 919

Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org​

GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of
Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in
the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode
3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House,
126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.