[Idpy-discuss] May Day holiday and ipdy - call cancelled

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at sphericalcowgroup.com
Mon Apr 30 15:20:40 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Ivan reminds me that most of the rest of the world has a holiday today
and tomorrow to celebrate May Day, which means very few people will be
available for the idpy call.

There are several things in progress right now--Ivan's contract to
become our Benevolent Dictator, my work to draft up governance
documents, handling of various pull requests--which means those of us
who don't have a holiday this week can use the time to get stuff done,
and everyone else can focus on having items done in time for our next
call on 15 May.

Talk to you all later in May!
-Heather