[Idpy-discuss] Unsolicited SSO front end for SATOSA

Matthew X. Economou xenophon at irtnog.org
Mon Apr 30 15:20:05 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I wrote a front end that implements unsolicited SSO:

https://github.com/irtnog/salt-states/blob/development/satosa/files/lib/
satosa/unsolicited.py

I am implementing the same interface as Shibboleth, documented here:

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/UnsolicitedSSOConfi
guration#UnsolicitedSSOConfiguration-SAML2.0

Is this the right approach?

How do I go about contributing this to the SATOSA or
satosa_microservices project?  The web site
(http://idpy.org/contribute/) doesn't say.  I don't know where to find a
copy of the CLA, for starters.  I did see the pull request templates,
which ask for unit tests and PEP8 style, so I'll work on those next.

I'd love to get your feedback.

Best wishes,
Matthew

--
"The lyf so short, the craft so longe to lerne."