[Idpy-discuss] Doodle poll: idpy IPR home and the Commons Conservancy

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at sphericalcowgroup.com
Tue Apr 3 21:16:31 UTC 2018

Hello all,

As mentioned on the developers call this morning, I'm setting up a call
with Michiel Leenaars at Commons Conservancy to discuss the possibility
of working with them as an IPR home for the idpy projects.

I've set up a doodle poll (link below). Please fill out the poll by this
Friday. I know not everyone will be ready, willing, and/or able to
attend the call, so if I don't see your response by this Friday, I'll
assume you are willing to catch up via the notes from the call.

https://doodle.com/poll/dugz5cadrd9r2q23

Thanks for your time,
Heather