[Idpy-discuss] CLA/CCLA message sent

Heather Flanagan hlflanagan at sphericalcowgroup.com
Tue Apr 3 21:09:17 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The email went out giving code contributors a heads' up re: the need for
a CLA or CCLA for code committed to Identity Python projects. As
expected, we have some bounces, and some addresses were never valid to
begin with.

Bounces:
<Andy.Richter at brige-way.com>
<hans.horberg at umu.se>
<hossain at newscred.com>
<ikakavas at noc.grnet.gr>
<matt at netki.com>
<rebecka.gulliksson at umu.se>
<yo at launchkey.com>

Invalid addresses:
<DasAllFolks at users.noreply.github.com>
<haho0032 at its-admins-MacBook-Pro.local>
<ludwigkraatz at users.noreply.github.com>
<rebeckag at users.noreply.github.com>
<rhoerbe at users.noreply.github.com>
<z38 at z38.invalid>

I'm not too worried about the uma.se ones, as we we have other contacts
there. I'm also not worried about rhoerbe - we know where to find Rainer.

Thoughts on how to contact or verify what code was submitted for those
people and/or organizations I can't reach?

-Heather