Roland, Heather, Johan, Scott, Matthew
• session management code: session was defined as one users from one client having one
authentication. Based on that and user consent we create a grant. eduTEAMS wanted client
authentication with no user involved, so not an OIDC flow but an OAuth flow. They did this
by using the client info twice, so Roland has changed session management to grant
management, conducting sessions so there can be more clients, no users. Now needs to
update the documentation; that's in progress (it's a mess).
• Getting closer to the final OIDC Federation specification. Authors are now meeting
weekly to clean up all remaining issues. Roland is now working on implementing the latest
• Hannah still working on this. (see notes from last call)
• Are poetry and markdown going to be the standard tools/formats for all idpy?
• note that we may be able to use pandoc to convert documentation where necessary
• Matthew is working on the function documentation. It's not complete, but will submit
a PR with what he has
Show replies by thread